Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Facebook
Whoever started this is someone I am not very happy with. It is so addictive. If anyone tries to suck you in say no. Sorry about the lack of posts. I have been working a lot lately and I have been on Facebook in my spare time. Just say no.
Chris is trying to get me on facebook and I'm resisting. I don't get it! I don't see the point. He says if I try it I'll like it - but isn't that what they say when they want you to use drugs?...
7 comments:
Yeah, tell me about. I just added you!
Chris is trying to get me on facebook and I'm resisting. I don't get it! I don't see the point. He says if I try it I'll like it - but isn't that what they say when they want you to use drugs?...
I tried to warn you!
I'm with Frances
Just say no to facebook!
Okay, I know this is just admitting how out of touch I am, but what is facebook?
My next stop is going to be facebook. It's irresistable, just like chocolate!! See you soon! Monica
Carolyne, I completely understand. I almost failed this term because I spent all of my time on facebook :)
I hope you are all doing well!
Annalise
Post a Comment