Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
What an awesome cat.
Our cat is insane. He has suddenly decided that he is able to jump on top of the door. The funniest is when he gives the door some momentum and it closes on him, forcing him to the ground!! Isn't he so amazing how he balances up there. I'm considering having him join a circus or at least that cat and dog show at Disneyworld.
What has gotten into him?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It's spring. I have three crazy cats in this house right now. Everytime I've sat down today Bear has been in my lap purring like a lion. I've never seen him like this before.
All cats are slightly nuts... some more than others. That door thing is hilarious! I wonder how kitty figured that one out.
Wow! I've seen cats climb some crazy stuff, but never a door! Maybe Cooper could be in the Eukenuba dog and cat show or something...
Cooper is something else guys. Our cat doesn't do that but when I came home from work Kona was starfished 6ft up on our screen door wanting to get out. Sometimes I don't know what to do with her.
Post a Comment