Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Sunday, September 02, 2007
A visit from Auntie Nikki!
Presents, a trip to Crescent Beach and bubblegum ice cream! How much better does it get! We had a fun week with Nikki here. Joel got another in house babysitter for 2 days this time! Lucky guy!! We spent another great day shopping and then a lovely (hot) day at the beach. We also got a little visit from Evelin last Sunday and we got to spend an evening with our friend Karen from our good ol' high school days. It was a busy week but we loved having you here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I was starting to think that you quit blogging. haha! It's nice to see some new pictures.
I had a wonderful time. Thanks so much for having me. And you said Joel didn't like ice cream!!! I was nice to get to spend time with all of you. I had lots of fun taking care of Joel. I will have him saying Auntie by the time you leave next week (this time, hopefully, people will be around to hear it).
See you soon
Nikki
Post a Comment