Thursday, December 06, 2007

Setting up the tree


On Sunday night I caved and we set up the tree. Joel was a great "help" and seemed to enjoy it! I think he enjoyed the popcorn snack a little more. Cooper is just happy to have his "happy place" again. This cat lives for Christmas and artificial trees.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Joel is not looking like a baby anymore :(

D J E and M Huber said...

Sequoia has never had a Christmas tree, and won't this year either. And, considering the fact that we can't even keep an advent wreath in one piece around here without her tearing off pine cones to whack around the house, I am scared even thinking of a tree.

Cute picture of Joel and Katy.

The Neufelds said...

How is Joel doing with the tree. We havn't gotten one yet but we were planning too so I guess we better do that soon. Melissa