Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas!!


Christmas was a busy, fun, crazy time! Joel loved opening gifts - had a few meltdowns when there weren't any left! We had a wonderful time with all the family together! The family just keeps growing. As you can see Mom and Dad have 6 grandkids now.
Since we weren't staying for New Year's we celebrated a day early with a Raclette feast and games night. I don't think Brad is very welcome to play anymore - he tends to win a lot much to everyone's annoyance! We miss you guys. We miss your snow. Thank you for everything!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Langevin's said...

GREAT PICTURES! Looks like you had a wonderful time. I love seeing pictures of your visits to PG.

Anonymous said...

Love the matching pj's and glad you had a good Christmas. I'm very jealous about the raclette... we should do one together sometime.
Melissa