Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Mmmm, Ribs....
These pictures totally gross me out but a little someone really enjoyed the ribs that Matt and Shawna made one night at Big White. We recently spent a fabulous week up in the snow and have come home to the crocusses blooming. The one thing I love about where I live, spring comes early!! I think it was up to 12 degrees today! I'll post more picures soon. These ones just crack me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Josh asked for ribs just the other night. Those look good.
Another carnivore eh?
My kids loves ribs too! He is the cutest. I totally miss him...and you! I saw Carol potratz at church today...Jenn Webb was there too.And Mark Baun(sp?) It was like a little NABC reunion.
Post a Comment