Friday, March 07, 2008

Changed by this tiny boy

Four weeks ago Brad and I had the pleasure of meeting baby Noah. I feel like I can't blog anything else until I pay tribute to his life and to the way that God has used him. He has been an answer to so many prayers in his short life and even now in his passing. We are thankful for a God who cares, a God who knows our every need yet listens to the cry of our hearts. We are thankful that Noah never had to suffer and that he is in the arms of his maker. What an amazing life. He has shown me what it is to have faith in God and to truly place ourselves in His good and perfect will. Noah had a purpose and his legacy will live on in his parents, his brother and all of us who love him. What a beautiful little boy, what a precious gift to all who have known him, what an honour to have held him. Thank you Melissa and Jonathan for letting us be a part of his life.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Miranda said...

What a beautiful picture Carolyne. Thank you for sharing. You know that I have been thinking about you and praying for you, as well as Noah's family.

The Neufelds said...

Carolyne, thank you for loving our baby boy and for walking along side us during this difficult journey.