No wonder that clothes aren't fitting Nathan as long as they did Joel.
No wonder my back and shoulders are so sore.
No wonder my 2 month old baby is wearing 6 month clothes.
The kid weighs 15lbs 5oz and is almost 25 inches long!!!
What on earth am I feeding this kid?? I thought Joel was big. He was a pound less.
Sorry I don't have any recent pictures. The cameras are packed. We are preparing to go on a little sunny (I hope) vacation on Friday. We'll have lots of pictures when we get back!
We are doing well. Nathan had his 2 month appointment today and he is above the 100th percentile. He got 4 shots and has slept for most of the day. Poor little guy.
Joel is pretty well potty training finally. Tonight is the 3rd night in a row that he has not worn a diaper to bed and we have not had to wash his sheets yet!! Yay for Joel!! Go figure he decides to do it right before our holidays. He's doing well during the day too but it's hard to trust him when we go out so I still try to put a pull-up on him. I know, I'll have to trust him soon!! We are very pleased with him but I just bought 2 packs of pull-ups. Guess we'll save them for Nate! At the rate he's growing he'll need them soon! :)
1 comment:
Hope you enjoy your trip. We'll catch up when you get back. Praying for safe travels. Love you.
Post a Comment