Monday, November 29, 2010

Smile : )


Micah has reached 2 months!! He is a super smiley guy and we are enjoying seeing him grow and change!
We all trekked to the Dr's office today for check-ups and flu shots. Micah is off the chart for height at 25 3/4 inches and is in the 97th percentile for weight at 14lbs 6oz.
Nate weighed in at 35lbs which is also the 97th percentile but at least he's proportionate to his height!
We are all doing great. Time is going so fast though as it likely is for all of you! Will it ever slow down or should I just get used to this!! Really, I feel like it was JUST summer! Christmas is fast approaching and again I find myself unprepared to deal with the busyness and hustle of the season.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

frances said...

So cute. Miss him.

frances said...

By the way, it doesn't slow down, it speeds up. So yup, get used to it.

Alex n Ligia said...

Aww Carolyne, he's adorable!
Can't wait to meet him, we'll be in town for Christmas, I'm looking forward to meeting the new babies at church :)
See you soon!