Sunday, September 04, 2011

Just blabbing

I just ran. For the first time since I was in PG with my broken toe. I ran. As I ran I had some time to think, although not for long as I only went to Nordel and back (approx 22 min). I came to these conclusions.
1. I need new shoes.
2. I do really enjoy running (that may change with one bad run though)
3. I love the moon. I love sunsets. I'm not overly thrilled that both are seen around 8pm now.
4. I miss Jen. With every single step I miss her.
5. I miss my sisters. I hate being apart from you. I just feel like I'm missing out on a life with you. Mike - I miss you too but I don't think we'd ever run together so you weren't in my thought process - sorry :/
6. I often say things I don't really mean. I just told everyone, yesterday in fact, that I was done with running. Don't believe everything I say (sad, I know).

I think that's it for now. Sometimes I just have to get my thoughts out. It felt good to move. I also figured I should at least try to get some use out of all the stuff I just bought at the Lululemon Outlet!

2 comments:

frances said...

How about we plan for something?- you pick the event, I will train here, you train there and we will meet and run together. It would be so fun! You know you want to! PS Lucky you - lululemon outlet :)

The Radke's said...

I'm glad it was a fun run for you. Those ones make it all worth it. Bet you looked cute in those new little shorts!!!