Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Monday, December 19, 2011
It's Coming!!
and in a week it'll all be over! Well, sort of. Christmas has once again snuck up on me - how does it do it EVERY year? I still have gifts to buy. I still have cookies that are unbaked...(though it appears it will remain that way). I have wrapping and packing and washing and preparing to do, all in the next couple days! Then we'll pack up the van and for the first time drive up to PG for the holidays. I have to say I'm a little excited about it! So happy not to have to figure out a way to and from the airport, get all our stuff through security and sit and wait and sit and wait and be delayed and be more delayed only to finally get on a crammed little Jazz plane with 3 kids and more stuff and then by the time we actually get to the house, we could have driven there anyway! Nope. We are going to brave the roads. Jam pack the van and drive up. I am looking forward to a week away, to eating, to sleeping in, to having fun in the SNOW, to hanging out. See you guys soon. Hope you're ready for a little more 'crazy' up there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is no crazy up here yet, don't know what you're talking about! You're bringing it all!
Really, can't wait for your crazy to get here!
Can't wait to see you :) Don't worry, I think there's lots of cookies here. Hope we can provide that snow! Bring on the crazy!
Post a Comment