
And here it is. One of the most perfect days of skiing. Brad and I made our way up to Cypress back on March 23rd while Mom & Dad watched the kiddos for us. It was a great day away and it almost made up for missing out on Big White this year. There was a tonne of snow, great runs and quick chairlifts. Throw in fantastic views and my new ski jacket and pants and well....
Can't believe it was our first time up on our mountains.... It won't be the last, that's for sure!
And yes, in case you were wondering, that spot on my forehead above my goggles gets really cold!!
Oh, also, Brad is really proud to say he did his first black diamond run (just don't remind him that it was only doable because the moguls weren't there)!

2 comments:
I think we can call him Black Diamond Brad (BDB) from now on.
That day looked sweet. Better than the weather we had up at BW
I think BDB might just stick Mike.
Post a Comment