Thursday, September 20, 2012

June Trip to Calgary


Back in June I flew to Edmonton where I met up with Miranda, spent a quick morning with them and then hopped into Melinda's vehicle with Miranda and headed to Calgary for Beth Moore! What an amazing weekend. Not only did I get to spend time with many special friends, I got to make some new friends, be reunited with people I haven't seen in years and enjoy some AMAZING words through Beth. Spending time with Melinda was incredible - I learned much from her and the faith of her family.  Their eldest daughter, Naomi, was diagnosed 2 years ago with a type of brain cancer. She's 8 years old and is off her chemo as it failed to slow the cancer's growth. PLEASE pray for this family. They have an incredible faith in our almighty Creator but you can imagine how tough it would be to have to face this prognosis for their daughter.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I will cherish that weekend for a very long time.