Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Lights
We had a lovely evening at VanDusen Gardens on Tuesday with our friends. The rain actually stopped for a while and the lights were amazing. So many lights!! I can't imagine what they would have looked like with some snow!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What's with the toques? How cold is it down there?! Here in the north, it's balmy - I went out without a coat today. I think you may be getting soft, Carolyne! Frances PS Looks like fun!
Sometimes I think the rain here is colder than your snow. Frances you know, you always freeze here in the fall, winter and spring! Yes, it rains here that much.
3 comments:
What's with the toques? How cold is it down there?! Here in the north, it's balmy - I went out without a coat today. I think you may be getting soft, Carolyne!
Frances
PS Looks like fun!
Looks like lots of fun!
Sometimes I think the rain here is colder than your snow. Frances you know, you always freeze here in the fall, winter and spring! Yes, it rains here that much.
Post a Comment