Sunday, December 03, 2006

Jealous

I was just looking at some pics from my family in PG and well, the snow there is sooooooo nice!!! We have had snow here for over a week now (what a milestone) and well, it's above zero and feels like March. At least the ground is still somewhat white and our street is still icy. For anyone who watches the news from down here, you would already know that since snow and ice seems to be all they can talk about.
We have had a busy weekend. On Friday night we had some friends over, I have to post a picture of Joel and Natalie later. Last night I went alone to my work Christmas party and the dinner was great and it was nice to see everyone but I left as soon as the "entertainment" started. They always keep it a big secret and had I know two men dressed up as not very dressed women were going to be singing and dancing, I would not have even shown my face. Tonight we relaxed over at Karen and Ty's new house and checked out Brad's parents pics from Hawaii. I am so ready to go back there!! Not much else is new. We have a busy week ahead of us. December is always like that! Go, go, go. Where is the stop?

6 comments:

Chris said...

The snow is nice and all, but I'm getting pretty tired of shoveling it.

I just may have to invest in a snow blower....

theBreedvelds said...

I would take your snow over our rain any day.

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys

Not to make you more jealous but it is snowing here... again.

Anonymous said...

1:00 am... snow is still coming down hard. 13cm since 6:00pm

Chris said...

I just shoveled all that snow at 6:30 am today. It was wet and heavy. It sure looked nice though :-(

Anonymous said...

Even with a mini-snow blower, having to shovel the ~15 tons of snow that the stupid snow plow leaves piled at the end of our driveway so that our truck can get out onto the street does not leave me loving snow.

Of course, I have a little son that can eventually be tasked to that work, but I figure that's about 10 years away, which is not too comforting.

I do, however, appreciate melting (and especially "melted") snow. :)