Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I forgot

Joel had his 9 month check up today and he's as healthy as a horse - whatever that means. He is 24 lbs (95th percentile) and 29 1/2 inches long (90th percentile). So he's not the ogre baby everyone seems to think he is. The doctor did say he is/will be a big boy but at least he's not the biggest ever!! In 3 months he's only gained 2 lbs. I wonder how many I've gained.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like Zoƫ is catching up to Joel...last time we had her weighed(around 5 months old) she was almost 21 lbs.

Anonymous said...

hey geck and brad
ya joel is not that big. julies cousin greg has a 9 month boy that is so big they move him up to the next category (12 month i think) right out of the 9 month percentiles.
still, i think that with joel's fiestiness and incredible speed the two would have a good... no unreal battle royale! interested?

theBreedvelds said...

Brad puts $50 down on Joel.