Tonight we had a nice dinner with Jen and Aaron and Katie. She is 7 weeks old tomorrow! Time flies. She is such a cute, sweet little girl! So, for dessert we had turtle cheesecake from PriceMart (our little Save-On). Twice now in one week now I've had it and I love it. But yesterday I did go for a little run... yes, I am trying to justify it! It was so good.
So, I am sooooo irritated with Westjet. Last week I was trying to book our flights to PG for Christmas and they went down to $89 but I didn't book them because I needed to talk to Brad about them. Next thing I knew they were way up again. So on Wednesday we bit the bullet and booked them, seeing as the sales usually show up on Wednesdays and some of the flights were already going way up in price. One flight was high and the other was on sale - not bad. Then today I get an e-mail of my itinerary and there's a link that says, check out our website. So I do. And the flights that were $156 are now $82. How can they do that???? We fly with them all the time and it is getting so frustrating how the prices jump up and down. Brad is talking to them right now so hopefully they can work something out. He just laughed. That might be a good sign.
1 comment:
So did you get a deal on the seats. I heard that they will give you the better price but you have to pay a fee to do it. I'm just not sure what the fee is...
Chris.
Post a Comment