Monday, November 13, 2006

Enough already

Okay, so I know it seems like I'm complaining a lot lately but for crying out loud, I have another cold - Stay away people!! Actually, this time Joel had it first, poor little guy can hardly breathe and keeps waking up because of it! I have started taking Cold-FX. Let's hope it really does work. Otherwise we're all okay. I haven't taken many pictures lately because frankly, a baby with goobers running down his face is only cute to his parents! Just be glad you all don't have to wipe them. Why do kids hate having their faces wiped??

So, Westjet did give us the other price for the flights. However, they only give Westjet credit, which of course we'll use eventually, and they also wanted to charge us $40 twice for the changes. They compromised with us and only charged us the $40 once. They really do drive me crazy but I am thankful that they were able to get us some money back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Cold FX works! The kids and Travis are sick too but not me (yet). I took cold FX when the kids started getting sick.

Jim & Monica said...

Well, you know I'm 1 for 1 with the Cold FX, definitely worth the $$$!!! Love Mon

Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyne, Long time no talk, still love to hear how life is going for you guys. YOu can get a cheaper version of COld FX from Save on that's the same thing. Hope to hear from you soon(if you can get a hold of us we're hardly ever home).

Jenny and Sean