Here's our little guy in action. He has started clapping and waving and he's even taken a few steps on his own! I don't think I'm ready for him to walk yet. He still isn't fully crawling but that doesn't keep him from getting around. He is cruising around the furniture and exploring new places in our living room every day. He can get from his belly to a sitting position too now. I think life is getting a little less frustrating for him!
4 comments:
Hi Joel!
You are getting so big! Miss you lots and lots. Josh asked today when we can go to Vancouver again. He wants to see you and also to scare your mom with his new toy spider.
Love, Auntie Frances
It's amazing how fast they grow up. It is hard to believe that Zoƫ will soon be mobile too. I wish I lived closer to see little Joel grow up.
Hey Dudes,
Joel can do all this cool stuff!!! Can he write a Christmas list,beacause he is hard to shop for!Maybe he likes Star Wars like his other cousins and reigning Star Wars tivial persuit champ... Brad Bredveld. Expect a rematch nerd adversary. You know I am looking for redemption this year!!!
Anyway, we should all get our lists out on email soon as well(rest of Naegeli family)
Oh yes,I almost forgot... He is sooo cute and getting to be a big boy!! :>
I'm looking forward to the nerd showdown. You may get some competition from the big E this year!
Post a Comment