I have some new pics of Joel that I want to post but Picasa won't open for me so it'll have to wait for us to figure it out.
Our water advisory has been lifted. Yay, no more boiling water!! I never realized how much water I actually use just to brush my teeth! Another storm is brewing for the weekend though so we'll see what happens. At least the work is still getting done on our place. It is taking forever but they were here all day hammering away outside Joel's bedroom - thus the half hour nap this morning (he usually does 2 hours). The poor little guy is still suffering from his cold. He is still so stuffed up and that makes even sucking on his soother difficult which then makes falling asleep difficult and so he cries and cries and cries and gets even more stuffy. Poor thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment