We had a fun Halloween up in PG. As you can see Joel was thrilled to be forced into a hot chicken suit with layers and layers underneath! We went to a few houses on the street where I grew up and then we went up to Uncle Mike and Auntie Julie's house and then we went to the high school to watch the fireworks. It was a busy night and Joel was very happy to get undressed. He talked and rolled around the floor for almost an hour afterwards!!
3 comments:
Ah, I love it. So cute!! Your neighbours must have loved seeing him!! It is great to see pictures of your family. I always enjoyed seeing them when I visited P.G. They were always so nice!
What a cutie!
Ahhh! What a great costume! Joel looks so cute. I am glad to hear you were able to take him out around the neighbourhood. I am sure you had a nice Halloween evening in PG with your family.
Annalise
Post a Comment