Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Cruisin'
This is a "whoa baby" of a different kind!
Happy boy! He loves walking!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He is growing up so fast!
It took me a while to figure out who Joel looks like...I totally see you Caolyne in that second picture. I also kinda think he looks like your Dad.
Joel is really motoring around now! Even crawling in his sleep...very impressive. I am glad to hear he is enjoying being mobile! I am sure he is keeping you both very busy.
4 comments:
He is growing up so fast!
It took me a while to figure out who Joel looks like...I totally see you Caolyne in that second picture. I also kinda think he looks like your Dad.
Miss u!
I can spell your name...honest...I was trying to type and deal with 2 kids. sorry :)
Lots of people say he looks like my dad. But he definitely has Brad's mouth and I think my eyes and nose.
Joel is really motoring around now! Even crawling in his sleep...very impressive. I am glad to hear he is enjoying being mobile! I am sure he is keeping you both very busy.
Annalise
Post a Comment