Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Real Thing!

Yay! It's snowing! It's actually snowing. Not rain, not hail, just snow. And the Christmas lights (those that are up and lit, not ours because we can't put any up because of our construction) look beautiful.

3 comments:

Chris said...

We saw on the news that it was snowing in Richmond! Be glad you're there. It's supposed to be -36 degrees with the wind chill here. Brrr.
Frances

Anonymous said...

If you want more snow, you can come and get all you want from our driveway. I'll offer you a great price, too!! :)

DH (along with JH and EH)

The Langevin's said...

I will be happy to send more snow your way if you would like. We have more than enough around the Edmonton area.....and it just keeps coming! I'm not sure where Frances is, but I can sure relate to that windchill! BRRRRR