Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Monday, January 01, 2007
Happy 2007!
Happy New Year everyone! We had a great evening last night with family and friends and some tenderloin, crab, scallops and prawns and a whole lot of butter. I think we all gained 5 pounds in food we ate but it was worth it and now we have a new year to start all over! The past week has been very busy celebrating Christmas with Brad's family on the 25th, with his extended family on the 26th and with my family on the 27th. Joel has taken it all in and has been such a good boy. I think he loves Christmas!! We hope you have all been able to enjoy this holiday season and we wish everyone all the best for 2007!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy New Year to you all! I am glad to hear you have had a nice (and busy!) Christmas and New Years with your family and friends. Thank you very much for the Christmas picture, Carolyne. It is on my bookshelf. You are such a nice looking family! Take care of yourselves and all the best in 2007!
Love,
Annalise
Happy New Year! Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you over the holidays but I'm sure you have been as busy as we have anyways. We'll talk soon.
Post a Comment