Saturday, January 20, 2007

Walking

Here are a couple of pictures of Joel walking and just a cute one of his face (note the crazy hair). We have had a bit of a rough week with Joel getting 2 more teeth (top and bottom 2nd right), bringing his total teeth count to 6. We have dealt with him throwing up a few times, the cat throwing up a few times and then me having the flu. I think I would prefer not to remember this week. I'm still not 100% but at least I'm off the couch today! I hope you are all doing better than we are!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Miranda said...

I feel your pain. Everyone here has been sick for a month and just when we all seemed to be better, I got a terrible sinus cold. Blech!

I cannot believe that Joel is walking!!! I am so sad that he is growing up...I hope we get to see him in real life soon. You are right time flies :( Way to go Joel...don't get too many bumps and bruises.

Anonymous said...

Nice walking Joel!

7 kids in Hannah's class went home sick yesterday. Today she's slept most of the day.

Hopefully the rest of us will get passed by.

HET Z said...

Good going Joel!!! Your on the move now!

D J E and M Huber said...

Wow! He's walking... that's great! (Although, it's more work for you keeping up with him, I'd suppose).

-DH