Sunday, October 07, 2007

My Bike


For all you original PGers, this is what gets into my head:
"I ride my bike, don't rollerskate, don't drive no car. Don't go to fast, but I go pretty far...."
Anyway, this is Joel on his trike.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Eat lots and lots.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Monica and Jim said...

None of us will ever forget the Koops song!! Joel looks like he's having tons of fun, just the beginning of lots of biking fun! Have a great thanksgiving, see you soon!
love Monica

Anonymous said...

Frances and I both laughed as well. That was such a "PG" commercial.

Happy Thanksgiving to you Breedvelds.

Anonymous said...

Hi auntie Carolyne, uncle Brad & Joel
Joel looks cute on his bike. I can't wait till you come to visit us.
Love Hannah

sara said...

Aaaawwwww.... so cute!

Miranda said...

I love the picture of the two of you. so adorable!