Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Kids

On Friday Joel and I went to the pumpkin patch with our friends and neighbours, Barb and Owen. It was such a gorgeous day again - it was so great to get out to the farm! They had live music which Joel and Owen really enjoyed listening to and then we took the wagon ride (brooom, brooom) to the pumpkin fields where we spent some time picking out our pumpkin. Joel just loved it at the farm - especially the tractors - we may have a future farmer here!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Monica and Jim said...

We went to a farm near Red Rock with Maren's preschool and she got to pick a pumpkin from the patch!! Lots of fun, I'll post some pics on our blog when I have a chance and I'm not busy with my new fascination of Webkinz games!
Love Mon

sara said...

I love the backwards baseball cap. Very cute!