Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Weekend with Auntie

A couple of weekends ago was the Vancouver Marathon. Frances and Kara came down for the weekend to run the half so early on Sunday morning we went downtown to cheer them and Andrea and Jen on. It turned out to be a lovely morning and a great afternoon for a nap! Joel really loved riding the skytrain. Now he asks to go on the "choo-choo" all the time! He also had lots of fun running around with Katie and Isabella and enjoyed the time he had to play with Auntie Frances.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chris said...

Yay Frances!

I was told about Joel and the skytrain. Glad you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

That's Chris saying "Yay Frances" just so you know! I'm not cheering for myself! Thanks for a fun weekend . I enjoyed the time with Joel and I hope he enjoyed spending time with "dantie" Frances. Can't wait to see him (and you too)!

D J E and M Huber said...

It was really nice to see you guys briefly in PG the other day. We hope that you have/had a safe drive back to the 'Couv.

DH, JH, and EH