Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas Day
Christmas Day....we started at our house, had a quick cinnamon bun breakfast, opened presents (Cooper claimed the big one and then hid in the tree when he learned it wasn't for him) and then headed out into the snow again to go to Brad's family's house. There we made a late breakfast of eggs benedict (what's Christmas day without benny??) and later ate dinner with the family and opened more gifts. Despite being Christmas, it was a bit of a miserable day as Joel was very sick. We took him into the walk-in clinic on Boxing Day and he's back on antibiotics. He has improved over the past few days but I am looking forward to him being better completely! Seriously, he's been sick since September with a multitude of illnesses. Anyway, Christmas is over for another year. It has been a difficult one for a few reasons which I won't go into. We are looking forward to our trip to PG on Wednesday. It'll be good to be with you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How is Nathan so big already? :( He is growing up too fast. I cannot wait to see you guys...not much longer now.
I hope Joel is feeling better. Poor guy. It's no fun being sick at Christmas.
Ha ha, I love that photo of Cooper in the tree!
Such precious pictures! Glad you had a good Christmas but sorry to hear that Joel is sick. Hope January turns out to be a healthier month for you all. David and I are a bit sick too but it hasn't seemed to affect him too much. It's snowing in Port again! Have a great time in PG... looking forward to seeing you when you get back. Melissa
Post a Comment