Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Yay! No cavities!
Today Joel had his third dental checkup. He did great!! He sat in the big chair and had his teeth cleaned, had fluoride and let the dentist poke around a bit. What a relief that he actually seemed to enjoy it! Thanks Amanda for breaking him in! I also think the TV helped a lot! Afterwards the boys and I walked around the mall and Joel insisted on going in to see Santa. Seeing as there was no lineup, I thought maybe it was a good time. So we got a great picture of Joel and Nathan on Santa's knee too! Sometimes they can be so cooperative!! Our scanner doesn't work though so you'll just have to take my word for it that it turned out so well. Even the people taking the picture were surprised!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Just what I love to see - an enjoyable dental experience. Good job Joel!
Glad that all went well at the dentist and with Santa. I thought I was taking David to see Santa today but it turned out the party is tomorrow.
I'm so glad it went well...7 more months of Mat leave and I'll be back to shine those pearly whites!
Post a Comment