Yesterday we took advantage of some warmer weather and sunshine and drove out to Steveston along with everybody else! A lot of people had the same idea to get some fresh air along the dyke and around Garry Point Park! Fortunately, there was no lineup for this deep-fried goodness!! Sorry Leboes! Had to rub it in! It wasn't our intention to get fish & chips but who can just walk by?? especially since Frances was still talking about how good it was just last week! Anyway, we enjoyed a lovely day as a family and even stopped at "the" playground before heading home. Thank you God for showing us the sun!



6 comments:
I can't believe you went without me!! Talk about rubbing it in - you have a picture and everything! I hope you enjoyed it :)
We just got back from a nice walk in the sun. We walked through Westmount river, around Westmount lake and beside Westmount mountain. Spring in PG! A very long and frustrating process.
no snow, grass...I am so jealous right now. Next week is spring break and if I could, I'd hop on a plane with my kids and show up on your doorstep.
Mmmmmm! Pajo's!
Fish and chips and "the playground", what could be more perfect!?
I had to try one of the Aquapoppy backgrounds. I like the natural one too, we'll see if this one stays!! How did you find them?
We went too late and Pajo's had just closed, talk about dissapointment! Glad that you were able to enjoy it though.
Post a Comment