Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We love Big White

Inside shots - we celebrated Joel's birthday yet again!! Boy, that kid just keeps getting gifts! Thank you everyone for the presents! Joel loves them all :) He can't get enough of his new games and listening to his CD's. I was lucky to get a quick visit in with my old friend, Roxanne. We just happened to be up there at the same time and it worked out to see each other!! I don't even know how long it's been! Anyway, we had a wonderful time together again this year. The company changes each year - we missed you Mike, Julie and Noah!! But we still enjoyed almost every minute - except the fights between the kids ;) and being sick :(
Outside!! We got out as much as we could and enjoyed tubing, sledding, riding the gondola and just walking around the village. Big White is so beautiful - it's hard to stay inside! I think my favourite shot is the one of Maren with her doughnut and hot chocolate - can't you just picture that in 10 years!!
I enjoyed getting on some skis again as I didn't ski last year because of my growing belly. We had every type of weather imaginable - sun, extreme cold, snow, fog, melting snow. It was a little crazy but didn't hold us back too much - Brad, Dad and Mom even went skiing on the coldest day (-25 = crazy!!). It was great to see the older kids start skiing and snowboarding - way to go guys! You were awesome!! Thanks for a wonderful trip everyone!! Looking forward to it again next year!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ribeirofamilia said...

Glad you had a great time! Happy belated birthday Brad and Joel!

Mike, Julie, Noah, Eve and Lily said...

This is Julie..
Nice pictures, wish we were there too! Can't wait until next year. I like your skies that you rented. Did you like them? They are similar to mine i think, but nicer.