Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Turning One!!
A couple weeks ago we had a party for Nathan's first birthday! We really enjoyed having everyone over to help us celebrate his first year. We had lots of fun! It was a gorgeous September day and we were able to use the backyard, deck, upstairs and downstairs!! Thank you all for coming and thank you for the wonderful gifts for our little guy! He (and Joel) is really enjoying them all :) By the way, I think Madison won the best moustache/beard competition!!
It's still hard to believe that Nate's already one. I have been back to work for 2 weeks now and it seems to be going okay but it's just never easy. The commute is long. The days feel short. By the time I am home we have dinner and it's bedtime. Time just goes that much faster and I'm still trying to figure out how to fit everything in!! We have been so busy!! A baby shower, a wedding, a party, a CPR course this past weekend, next weekend is another baby shower, the Fall banquet, a Stampin' Up party, the next weekend is Victoria and the half marathon plus work on the stat and the following weekend (after a full week of work) is a trip to Whistler!!! Are we nuts??!! I have to say I have enjoyed all that we have done and been involved in and am looking forward to all the other events - just wish the spacing was little better. Anyway, so when do I do my everyday things? I don't know. Like I said, I'm still trying to figure it out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great pictures. Wish we could've been there.
I thought my life was busy, but it's nothing compared to yours!
Good luck with the run - it's coming soon. I know you'll do great - you've been working so hard. It's an awesome accomplishment that feels great when it's over!
Post a Comment