Saturday, January 02, 2010

Christmas in PG



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Nathan is sooo darn adorable. I love how your boys love their stuffies(my girls are stuffy kids too). And I like your haircut...looks really good on you.
The family picture is really nice(gotta be wearing that scarf or it wouldn't be the same). The twins are sure chubbing up...so sweet. looks like a great Christmas. Miss you.

frances said...

Fun times. How quickly it all came and went.
Back to normal life in the morning for us. How are we ever going to be out of the house by 8am?!
Miss you guys - give Joel and Nathan big hugs from us.

frances said...

This background is better - the other one was hard to read :)

Mike, Julie, Noah, Eve and Lily said...

I just showed Noah your family picture and he named the whole gang and then when he named geck he called her "nikki"