*Update*
So apparently the battery in the sensor dies and can't be replaced so I had to buy a new sensor for $24.99 plus tax. Hopefully it lasts a bit longer. No wonder the Apple guy is so filthy rich.
My Mini is making me look lazy (actually I have been until last night with the one exception of the run resulting in me hitting a pole with my head...). Anyway, my sensor doesn't work, I need a new one. I had to let you all know that seeing as I DID go for a run last night with Jen and as awful as it felt, it was great.
5 comments:
Yeah, could've told you that...Frances, Sue and I all had our sensors die within a couple weeks of each other. Pricey and annoying!
Don't leave your sensor on your shoe if you're not running because if your sensor is moving at all, it is wasting batteries looking for your iPod. Yeah, it's a big rip-off. They get you hooked and then you're caught in their money-grab. As if with the technology they have, you couldn't replace a battery in a sensor!
Your mini looks way better and less psycho with the new eyes.
Thanks Hannah :)
So, does it look more or less like me??
Yes, it looks more you.
Post a Comment