Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Wednesday, February 03, 2010
I keep forgetting...
Some exciting news is that I am going to Quebec City :) Now, it looks like I am going alone for the CAMRT conference but I still get to go see that city - I've heard fabulous things about it! The conference is May 27 - 30. I'm excited, nervous and can't believe I'll be leaving my boys behind :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have fun. Quebec City is often ranked the best city in Canada to live in. Presumably a nice place.
Cool. The boys will be fine.
I've also heard really great things about Quebec City. Especially Old Quebec City.
C.
Carolyn, you are going to love QC, especially Vieux Quebec! Just LOVE IT!!! If your conference is outside Old Quebec, make sure you take time to visit and walk. It's not that big. Look at my album. Have fun! Evelin
Post a Comment