Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our Olympic Fever!


Last week the sun came out, Nikki came down and we all ventured downtown to take in the atmosphere of the games! We did lots of walking and took in the sites but sort of refused to wait in any long lineups - it's just not that fun with little kids!! We did have a great day though and since it was Nikki's first time downtown since Expo, we had a good time showing off how gorgeous Vancouver can be! I've always said it's a beautiful place to visit and I love being a tourist but living here is a whole different story! We are so glad the weather cooperated - sorry it didn't hold out for the Leboe's and Naegeli's visit!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Miranda said...

The weather looks great! It's actually been fairly warm here too(well, warm for Edmonton).
The kids keep growing...tell them to slow down.

The Neufelds said...

I am hoping it won't rain on Saturday. My mom is coming for the weekend and I am planning to go into Vancouver with her if I am feeling better and someone can take the kids. You guys got some nice pictures. I'm glad you got to enjoy the sun. Melissa

Jim and Monica said...

Somehow, I just feel like there should be snow!!! I can't believe how springy it is down there! Oh, I said the Olympic "B" word...BELIEVE!!!

frances said...

What a beautiful day you had. Guess we should've been there earlier. Oh well, my new umbrella got lots of use. Hope Joel's enjoying his - is he still insisting it's raining even when it's not?

theBreedvelds said...

Yes Frances, he is. He had to take it to preschool today and we had blue skies all morning (sorry!!).