Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Thursday, April 01, 2010
Bloom
Our yard is finally expressing some colour and I finally got a chance to try out my new lens. There'll be lots more colour to come as the rhodo's and lilacs are showing signs of being next. I love spring.
Yeah, rub it in why don't you? Chris isn't actually right because I don't think any of the bulbs I planted are coming up - we have mice and I think my bulbs provided them with meals all winter long. Gardening... so frustrating. Anyway, nice pictures. I did enjoy them.
3 comments:
Feeling a little jealous!! I checked today and a couple tulip tips are poking out!!
Nice shots Geck.
We also have a few tulips coming up and that's about it.
Yeah, rub it in why don't you? Chris isn't actually right because I don't think any of the bulbs I planted are coming up - we have mice and I think my bulbs provided them with meals all winter long. Gardening... so frustrating. Anyway, nice pictures. I did enjoy them.
Post a Comment