Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Saturday, October 09, 2010
Joel's prayer
Thank you for this food God. Thank you for the whole world you made. Please don't let me be sick anymore. Please don't let me be bad to Nathan. Please don't let me get any more time outs. Amen.
Brent and I had a good chuckle, after we got home, at Joel's prayer (very similar to this) when we were over last week. I'm sure God appreciates a child's very honest prayers!
4 comments:
I love you Joel.
4 year old life in a nutshell, simple and perfect!! He really covered it all.
Brent and I had a good chuckle, after we got home, at Joel's prayer (very similar to this) when we were over last week. I'm sure God appreciates a child's very honest prayers!
Ha, this is so great.
I'm with you Joel. I hope I don't get any more time outs either.
Post a Comment