It's past the middle of January! Already! Life is back to 'normal' if that's what you call this. For Christmas I received this laptop so I am rarely found in front of the computer downstairs and that is where all our pictures are!! That explains my lack of pictures lately. Otherwise, we are just back.
Joel is back to enjoying preschool. They went skating yesterday and he did so well for his first time! Of course I forgot my camera.... :( He also started the next level of swimming and is doing so well! Oh to be a kid and learn so easily....
Nathan seems to be learning a new word every day and enjoys his days spent with his little friends Jonas and Lukas. I love watching 2 year olds play - they hardly fight!! It is so refreshing.
Micah is growing every day!! He changes so much, so fast. Today he rolled from his back to his front - Amanda as my witness - he did it!!! Why do they have to grow so fast??
Brad and I are just busy again. Different than through the Christmas season. Now it's meetings and obligations and getting together with friends and family. I've started running again, training for the 1/2 marathon at the BMO Vancouver marathon on May 1. That's my goal anyway. There are many halfs out there....
I like being back to normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment