Saturday, January 22, 2011

Moving into 2011...




Some random pics from PG and here at home. Finally got downstairs on the computer :)

I feel like I need to add more to this post. We spent almost a week in PG again - although we weren't there for Christmas, the family puts on a pretty good "faux" Christmas for us. We again enjoyed bringing in the New Year with a fine Raclette at Frances & Chris' house. We enjoyed playing some games, even though Brad came out in true form and won, over and over... so annoying!! Well, the smirk is annoying, not the winning... you all know!! It seems Joel has inherited that smirk as well!
There wasn't as much snow up there as we had hoped but we made some use of what there was! The boys got out sledding a few times. The ironic thing is, the day after we got up there, it snowed at home and the day we left there, it snowed like crazy. So we missed it on both ends. Here are a couple more pictures and then I am leaving 2010 behind!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jim and Monica said...

It's a long trek down to that computer, hey!!!

Jim and Monica said...

Glad you made the trek!

frances said...

I hear you can put pictures on laptops now-a-days.