Sunday, March 20, 2011

5 months - a month late

Yeah, I'm having a hard time keeping up with blogging. Micah is a sweet little guy. We are loving having his smile brighten our days! On Feb 25 he cut his first tooth, bottom left, followed by the bottom right on March 8. He's not an overly happy teether, so we're experiencing something we never did with the others. Joel and Nathan just suddenly had teeth - they never told us about it! Micah likes to be heard, he likes to get some sympathy :) In the past few weeks he has also started sitting which has been great! It's nice to just plop him down on the floor with a few toys. He's also had his first bites of real food but I'll post more about that later. His 6 month check up is soon so I'll fill in all the other stuff then!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: