Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Thursday, August 04, 2011
What Happened to Joel??
On the drive up to PG recently we made a quick stop and picked up a few hitch hikers who attacked and feasted on Joel (only Joel) for the next few hours. Poor guy! Those mosquitoes are crazy.
Katie is just the same, we have just started telling her that she is sweeter I guess. They also seem to take much longer to fade away. Hope they go away quickly Joel!
3 comments:
Boy Joel, you sure must have been tasty :) I still can't figure out how the rest of you were unscathed.
Katie is just the same, we have just started telling her that she is sweeter I guess. They also seem to take much longer to fade away. Hope they go away quickly Joel!
I feel itchy just looking at him :(
Post a Comment