Sunday, October 16, 2011

How long is long enough?

I've been off work for over 13 months. It feels like forever and it feels like I just left. I don't feel like I belong back there. But tomorrow I go back there. I remember feeling anxious and excited when I went back after Joel, I don't remember how I felt when I went back after Nate (I don't remember much from that time...). This time feels different. Maybe because it's potentially my last time going back. Maybe it's because I am going back just weekends - no more soccer games, no more church, no more family time. I don't know what it is. I feel saddened and stressed by the changes that are taking place. Yet I know there is nothing I can do about it right now. I know that God has it under control. I just don't want to do it. Maybe 13 months is too long.

On a side note - you've probably noticed that I haven't been blogging very often and I rarely venture out in the evenings or spend time on the phone...my reason is, I am doing a course right now and it is taking up a very good percentage of my free time. Trust me...I'm way behind on all my shows too.

Nov 18. It will be done. And one load of stress will be off me.

2 comments:

frances said...

You still post on your blog way more than your sister or brother... :)

theBreedvelds said...

LOL - thanks Frances...I tend to see it as a bit of a memory keeper for the kids too so it bugs me when I get way behind!