Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Pumpkin Patch


I'll only carve the orange ones.

So, the pumpkin Joel picked today is the one that Micah has. Nathan was sad that he didn't get one so while Joel finished off his day at school I took the other two up to SaveOn to pick out their own pumpkins. Well, when Joel got home he saw that his was the smallest and promptly proclaimed that he and Micah were going to trade. He's a bit of a manipulator, don't you think?
And now my blogging is caught up. Yay!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i saw this pic the first thing that i thought was that nathan has some resemblance to the Kelt boys. I haven't seen it until now.
Thanks for all the cool updates on your blog. looks like you all have had a fun fall.
We will have to get a bit more active on ours for your guys!
Love Mike

theBreedvelds said...

Thanks Mike! Yeah, we miss seeing pictures of your crazy kids!!