Brad, Carolyne, Joel, Nathan, Micah and Cooper. That's our family! One dad, one mom, THREE sons and one kitty. We love God and try to live lives that are pleasing to Him. We will use this blog to keep you updated on the family that God has blessed us with, to share our struggles, our joys, our laughter and tears and to share how God is working in us and through us.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Some thoughts this week.
This video brings me peace this week. It's been a hard week. Interview. Exam. Studying and studying. Guilt for not studying enough, for having a disaster of a house, for not doing much with my family.... Tomorrow my exam will be over! Soon I will get a call about a new job offer. Things change but God doesn't. I watched this video today and thought to myself how great it would have been to be right there with Jesus, following him, watching people be healed...then I heard Him say to me that He is right here. With me. Right there. I am following Him. Maybe not as closely as I should. Maybe I lag behind, thinking He's going the wrong way, thinking He won't see me, He won't choose to heal me. But He is there. It doesn't matter what I think. And that is why I can hope. And that is why I can change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
let's grab that cup of coffee soon
I miss you! :(
Post a Comment