Sunday, March 04, 2012

February Birthdays....



They've come and gone in a flash! Joel turned 6. Brad turned "half way to 70"! I have pictures, I will blog them. But for now this has to do. How did I used to have time to blog?? Anyway, it'll come, eventually :)
I've finally added a few birthday pictures. Joel had a Beyblade party this year with a few old friends and a few new ones from school. We had fun planning his little party - Brad loves putting games together for the kids and I made some beautiful Beyblade cupcakes...they may not have looked great, but they tasted great!! Can't believe our boy is 6. Joel has changed lots this year, being in school is definitely encouraging him to grow up fast!
We also had a great time celebrating Mama, Joel and Brad - whose birthdays are all 2 days apart in February - with the whole Breedveld side of the family.

No comments: