
We did get out for some fun in the snow this year! Seeing as it's st
ill snowing and it's March 14, I figured it wasn't too late to post about this! The kids LOVED the snow! It lasted for a few days and we were on the hill at the school every day! Like all things though, snow has its time and now is not it. It's March. Please, no more!!!

4 comments:
Looks like home tonight. It snowed in Kelowna as we left, and it's snowing at home right now. I agree, it'd be fine if the white stuff were done now.
You should see what we just woke up to...March 18 and a good 10 cm dump of snow...yes, enough already!
Nice! Well, these pictures were from January I think - not March! While it's still not overly warm here (I think the white stuff fell today here too), we are getting some signs of spring, little green leaves, crocusses, daffys and the odd robin here and there!
Lucky! Nothing green here...
Post a Comment