Friday, November 02, 2012

Phantom Summer

It's November. I think I need to give up thinking I'm going to post all about the summer of 2012. It has passed. It was awesome. I worked, we camped, the sun shone and that's about all I can remember! We've had some company stay with us and school started again. My job changed and I now have every second weekend off to spend with my family! It's glorious. Never take weekends for granted.... I ran my second half marathon with Andrea - had a time of 2:01:51. Pretty proud that I shaved 10 minutes of the last one! We'll see how the 3rd one goes next weekend. Tomorrow we leave for Florida. This trip has been planned for so long, it's hard to believe that it's even happening. I remember thinking it was still 7 months away....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, don't feel to bad, monica has about 9 months of blogging to catch up on. :)
MN

Jim and Monica said...

LOL!! We have had a phantom year!

Anonymous said...

didn't you guys go to Disney World or somewhere like that? Did you not take any pictures there? I know, you left the camera battery at home...
Mike