So, today Joel went pee on the potty for the first time. I think it's kind of funny. I stripped him down for his bath, held him over the toilet and he went! Don't worry, I don't have weird expectations for my 5 month old.
Also today, I went for a run for the first time in a long, long time. It only lasted 14 minutes but hey, it's a start. I think I'm going to be hurting though tomorrow. My legs already feel a little wiggly. Joel and I also went to the Richmond Costco for the first time in a long time. It's always so crazy there. What an exciting life of a stay-at-home mom. Maybe going back to work a couple days a week will be good for me. I really shouldn't think about that yet but I'm surprised at how uneventful life can get. I really wish we could get out to a lake easily. Some days I just don't know what to do.
3 comments:
The way things are going with Isabelle, Joel will probably be potty trained before her lol. She is potty trained one week and then the next she wants diapers. Oh well she is only 2 so there's still hope. I think it's funny that you even thought to hold him over the potty...haha.
Told you so? He's so smart. (hee, hee.)
a lot of moms have a hard time filling the day. i know what you mean by Costco being the "big thrill of the day". I found having a hobby helped.
Scrapbooking in the winter, and gardening (flowers and veggies) in the summer. I like baking too. Anyways hope that helps.
Post a Comment